A Day’s Deep Dive into Vaginal Health – CPD Event with Kathie Bishop
Join Institute member, Kathie Bishop MNIMH for an in person CPD seminar in London.
Event Date and Location:
Date TBC in the Autumn – The Garden Museum, London
Kathie’s seminar will cover the following:
- Gaining a clear understanding of vaginal structures and the microbiome
- Being able to advise px on best practice for day-to-day vaginal care
- Understanding a new paradigm of therapeutics for the vaginal space
- Test interpretation and how to best advise clients based on their results
- Understanding signs, symptoms, diagnostics and therapeutics for the 7 most common vaginal conditions seen in clinic
- Understanding the menopausal vagina
Kathie graduated from The University of Westminster, London in 2009 with a first class BSc (Hons) degree in Western Herbal Medicine. In addition, she is trained in Bach Flower Remedies, Mizan Abdominal Massage, Ceremonial Cacao, and Gong and also holds a Batchelor of Arts degree with Honours. Kathie has a deep interest in the psycho-sexual connection, breaking down the taboos of female sexuality, developmental psychology and the spirit of place.
We can’t wait to see you at our first in person CPD event this year!
Recording available - no