WE STILL HAVE ONE MORE DAY OF THIS EVENT TO RUN.
OUR SPECIAL EVENT:
‘HERBALISM & SOCIEty – facing the future together’
The Herbal Medicine Conference is an amazing online event centred on learning, discussion and celebration.
Open to herbal practitioners, other healthcare providers and the public, the Herbal Medicine Conference is now in its 156th year, and 2020 is the first year it has been an online only event.
With lectures from outstanding speakers, interactive workshops, a virtual exhibition hall and an awards ceremony the Herbal Medicine Conference is one of the biggest events in the herbal calendar. Despite not being able to gather together in person, the event promises to celebrate the part herbal medicine has to play in ‘the new normal’ and share ideas and insight to support all healthcare practitioners.
FACING THE FUTURE
The programme this year will be based around ‘Facing the Future’ – the challenges that 2020 has thrown at us present an amazing opportunity to focus on the future of herbal medicine. We will consider the future of practice, herbs and herbal supply, how our health needs might change in the future, and reflect on what we can learn from the past, both recent and further back in history.
We have already confirmed over 30 speakers for what promises to be one of the most exciting herbal events of the year. The event will take place on a fantastic virtual platform, giving you an amazing experience.
VIEW THE FULL PROGRAMME
MEET OUR CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
FIND OUT ABOUT SPONSORSHIP AND VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
The event will take place over the weekend of 9, 10 & 11 October, along with a bonus day on 24 October, and will be accessible online in two ways:
- Via a web address using your usual browser
- Using an app for Android and iOS devices
This will give you access to:
- The full programme
- Each of the video sessions, along with live chat and discussion and any supporting documents
- Speaker bios
- A virtual exhibitor hall where you can find out more about our exhibitors, access special offers and discounts and connect with them directly over video chat to discuss their products
- A community noticeboard to discuss anything about herbal medicine with other attendees
- A full attendee list and the ability to find others with similar interests to you
- Attendee video chats where you can set up your own catch ups with other attendees or groups of attendees and continue discussions
Tickets are available from our event platform page below, and will give you access to every live session, plus all the recorded sessions, and recording of the live sessions if you miss them. You will be able to access all the sessions for six months after the event, and view them as many times as you wish.
We look forward to welcoming you all.