Featuring the latest science, traditional wisdoms, reflections on practice, reports from the front-line of herbal medicine and speakers from across the globe, The Herbal Medicine Conference 2021 is our platform to come together and forge the way forwards.
Building on the success of last year’s virtual event, the conference will feature live-streamed sessions, masterclasses, world-class keynote speakers and an exhibitor area. The conference’s interactive app provides opportunities for networking, topical discussions and Q+As.
This year’s theme – ‘Stepping Forward’ – reflects the need for herbal medicine to come out of this current health crisis stronger, to step forward and connect with new patients, and to step forward with others by harnessing the power of the wider herbal and healthcare communities.
We’re delighted that the event is supported by this year’s main sponsors Herbal Apothecary.
- A film exploring Anne McIntyre’s amazing healing herb garden in the Cotswolds
- Kerry Bone discussing Functional Herbal Therapies
- A panel discussion on decolonising herbal medicine
- Chanchal Cabrera on holistic cancer care
- Creating a mindset to thrive
- The importance of herbal products from actual herbalists
- Functional infertility, Culpeper in modern clinical practice, the Junior Herbalist Club and more
SEE THE FULL AGENDA
MEET THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME PANEL
MEET ALL OF OUR CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
This year will once again see the inclusion of the Herbal Medicine Awards as part of the conference. please do find out more about our awards and nominate herbalists wherever you think they deserve it. Let’s celebrate herbalism together.
The event will take place over the weekend of 8, 9 & 10 October, and will be accessible online in two ways:
- Via a web address using your usual browser
- Using an app for Android and iOS devices
This will give you access to:
- The full programme
- Each of the video sessions, along with live chat and discussion and any supporting documents
- Speaker bios
- A virtual exhibitor hall where you can find out more about our exhibitors, access special offers and discounts and connect with them directly over video chat to discuss their products
- A community noticeboard to discuss anything about herbal medicine with other attendees
- A full attendee list and the ability to find others with similar interests to you
- Attendee video chats where you can set up your own catch ups with other attendees or groups of attendees and continue discussions
Tickets will be available from 1 June, and we are delighted to be holding all tickets at last year’s prices. They will give you access to every live session, plus all the recorded sessions, and recording of the live sessions if you miss them. You will be able to access all the sessions for six months after the event, and view them as many times as you wish. After you purchase your tickets you will receive a conformation email, and then in late September you will receive an email with access to the event platform as soon as it is published, giving you some time to explore what is there before the sessions begin. Please do keep this e-mail in a safe place should you need to login to the platform again in the six month period following the conference.
This year we are delighted to introducing ‘Pay it Forward’ tickets – if you would like to help someone else to attend the event without worrying about the cost you can add an extra ticket onto your order, and if anyone would like to attend free of charge they can. This isn’t means tested, just get in touch with the event team and we will sort a ticket out for you. The Institute have kicked this off by paying forward 10 tickets. Any PiF funds that are not claimed against will be returned to the donor, with the choice that they can be donated straight to the winner of our Herbalism in the Community Award.
We look forward to welcoming you all.