THE FIRST ISSUE OF OUR NEW POWER OF PLANTS MAGAZINE IS READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY
We’re delighted to announce that Issue #1 – Autumn 2022 – of our Power of Plants Magazine is now ready for you.
PoP Magazine will give you a quarterly dose of articles, opinion, research and updates, showcasing all of the amazing ways that plants, practitioners and people interact. This first edition includes;
- A wonderful article on herbs and astrology, and how the two have shaped her life, by Elisabeth Brooke
- A review and a photo tour of our amazing Power of Plants Festival in July
- A research and clinical experience driven reflection on treating hypertension by Anna Newton
- A hawthorn monograph from Kathleen Jones
- Andrea Hughes exploring the connection between our hearts and our emotions
- A clinic tour with Katie Dobiesz
- Plus: Reading Corner, crosswords and much more!